The team at Bushey Dental Surgery wants to provide a calm and caring experience for both the team and our patients.
This document outlines the terms and conditions of our service.
Please let a member of the team know if you have any questions relating to this document.
- We ask that you complete all necessary forms ahead of your visit – This means arriving early 10-15 minutes before your appointment time. These forms can also be completed via our patient portal – a link will be sent to you ahead of our appointment time allowing you to complete the forms at your leisure.
- You must be punctual to all appointments, late arrivals mean less time with your dentist or hygienist and in some cases may mean we are unable to see you and you will be asked to make a new booking (please note fees or conditions apply)
- Treatment on the 1st visit is not guaranteed.
- We must uphold, a positive atmosphere, we therefore ask all patients to be respectfull and courteous at all times. Anyone found to be detracting from this will be refused treatment and care.
- For any emergency appointments, kindly contact the reception by 9 a.m. or at your earliest convenience. Emergency appointments get booked up quickly early in the morning and may make it very difficult for us to help later in the day.
- We accept most forms of payment including all major debit & credit cards and cash. We do not accept cheques. Bacs payments are accepted for transactions over £500.
- We operate finance facilities via Chrysalis Finance. All applications are subject to a minimum spend of £1000 and all applications are subject to a credit check and a legal cooling-off period of 14 days. Some finance terms may be subject to interest – please check before proceeding. Finance agreements cancelled/amended after the 14-day cooling-off period (but before treatment commences) will be subject to a small administration fee of £150.
- All private services require advance payment or deposit on booking. A minimum 48-hour notice is required when cancelling or changing appointments. Specialist appointments require 1 week’s notice. The practice will not retain deposits when the above terms are met. For all changes and cancellations not met, the full deposit is retained. For all hygiene appointments, the small fee of £30 – £80 (depending on the package) applies to appointments not met. For non-private services. Please speak to our reception team as missed appointments may restrict future access to appointments.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, this leaves insufficient time with your dentist or hygienist to deliver your care. If this happens, we will ask you to rebook (fees apply).
- A lot of planning goes into organizing your visit. The practice reserves the right to halt or withdraw its services partially or in full at any time.
- We pride ourselves in delivering high-quality dentistry and exceptional service and as such value your feedback – if there is any aspect of our service or your care that you are unhappy with, we want you to tell us and email us at email@example.com.